Dillon Scholarship - Is My Student Eligible?
The Dillon Scholarship gives tuition support to children living in Lancaster County attending Catholic school at one of the eleven parish elementary schools or Pius X High School. The goal of the scholarship is to provide financial aid to those families who are in need of assistance in paying for the costs of Catholic Education.
To qualify, a student needs to mee the following criteria:
- Meet the requirements of the Nebraska Department of Education Income Eligibility Guidelines for free or reduced price meals.
- Maintain at least a cumulative C+ grade point average.
- Maintain an attendance and disciplinary record satisfactory to the school administration.
- Reside within the county limits of Lancaster County.
- Pay a minimum of 20% of the total tuition, book, and technology fees.
Scholarships range from $120 to $250 depending on a school's tuition, available funds and the number of scholarship applicants.
To apply, download the 2013 Dillon Scholarship Application. Applications are due to your child's school office by Friday, October 11, 2013.