The Catholic Coffee House is a five-part annual series hosted by the Evangelization office in the fall and winter months. The monthly event consists of a dynamic presentation by a guest speaker, Q and A, and some time to socialize. There is no fee and no registration is required.
The theme for the 2016-2017 Catholic Coffee House is Catholic Perspectives on the Reformation
The dates, speakers, and talks are:
- September 10: Msgr. Timothy Thorburn - "Historical Perspective"
- October 8: Bud Marr - "Contemporary Perspective"
- November 12: Vern Steiner - "Dogmatic Perspective"
- December 10: Bob Sullivan - "Apologetic Perspective"
- January 12: Chad Steiner and Jake Mousel - "Ecumenical Perspective"
Each presentation will begin at 7pm at Gianna's Java & Gelato, 2241 O Street, Lincoln and run for about an hour and a half. After each presentation is complete, there will be a recording of it posted on this page.
For more information, please call 402-473-0615.