The FertilityCare Center Diocese of Lincoln offers instruction in the Creighton Model FertilityCare System (CrMS). CrMS is a natural system that does not require the use of harsh chemicals, devices or surgical procedures. Women can use CrMS to learn more about their fertility and in conjunction with NaProTECHNOLOGY, treat many gynecological health conditions. Couples using the Creighton Model System (CrMS) can easily learn to recognize and accurately identify signs of fertility by observing the natural phases of the menstrual cycle. FertilityCare provides couples with an appreciation and understanding of their reproductive potential. Couples can then choose to use this system to either achieve or postpone a pregnancy in a manner consistent with the moral standards of Christ's Church.
Advantages of the Creighton Model FertilityCare System are:
- CrMS is natural.
- CrMS is safe. There are no known medical side effects associate with its use.
- CrMS is inexpensive and once learned, can be used for a woman's entire reproductive
- CrMS is 96.8-99.5% effective for avoiding pregnancy.
- CrMS is 76-98% effective in achieving pregnancy in couples of normal fertility and up to 80% effective in couples who have previously experience infertility.
- CrMS allows a woman to monitor and maintain both her reproductive and gynecological health.
NaProTECHNOLOGY identifies problems and cooperates with the menstrual and fertility cycles to correct the condition, maintain human ecology, and sustain procreative potential. NaProTECHNOLOGY includes treatment of infertility and other reproductive disorders, abnormal bleeding, PMS, ovarian cysts, maintaining pregnancy, treating postpartum depression, and many more conditions!
To register for an Introductory Session click here
Already using Creighton Model charting and need more supplies? Now clients taught under the FertilityCare Center Diocese of Lincoln can order their supplies online! Click the link below to order!