Dear Prospective Faculty/Staff Member,
Once a review of cover letters and resumes is completed from those received, a pool of candidates will be asked to formally apply. Candidates will be contacted and provided access to our application materials on our website. Interviews may be granted after Administration's review of collected material.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR (UPDATED 7/23/19):
- No Administrative opportunities are available at this time.
- Long-term Substitute (Middle and High School Biology). Substitute runs from approximately November 5th through December 20th, 2019.
- (NEW) SCRIP Coordinator (Volunteer) - contact the School Office to share your interest.
- Assistant High School Boys Basketball
- Assistant High School Track
- Middle School Sports
- Assistant Volleyball
- Assistant Football
- Assistant Girls Basketball
- Assistant Boys Basketball
- Assistant Girls & Boys Track
Lourdes Central Catholic School, located in beautiful Nebraska City, Nebraska, population 7300 (http://gonebraskacity.com/), is approximately one (1) hour from both Omaha and Lincoln and two hours from Kansas City.