English Language Arts Educator: Grades 6-8
The Saint Michael Catholic School family is a Christ-centered community dedicated to the development of the spiritual formation, academic excellence, and stewardship within the framework of the Gospel and the Tradition of the Catholic Church.
St. Michael Catholic School is seeking a highly qualified, skilled, innovative, and enthusiastic person to teach English Language Arts for grades 6-8.
The ideal candidate will do the following:
· Maintain high professional standards consistent with the mission of St. Michael
· Possess comprehensive knowledge and thorough understanding of student growth and development, and current learning theories and is able to effectively integrate into strong instruction to facilitate student learning.
· Plan and implement highly engaging instruction that maximizes each student’s potential in a holy, safe, creative, motivating environment.
· Show awareness and sensitivity to unique student needs and is able to proactively plan and apply effective teaching strategies for each student’s success.
· Apply contemporary technology to enhance teaching and learning.
· Strong team member committed to collaboration, building strong relationships, and content integration.