Major Superior: Mother Maria Elizabeth, S.Sp.S.A.P.Anbetungskloster SteylPostfach 224441309 NettalGermany
Diocesan Location: (serving Diocese through prayer and presence)Adoration Convent of Christ the King1040 South Cotner BlvdLincoln NE 68510402-489-0765
In 1896, Saint Arnold Janssen and Mother Mary Michaele founded the Sister Servants of the Holy Spirit of Perpetual Adoration in Holland. The Sisters' rose-colored habit symbolizes joy in honor of the Holy Spirit and the Sisters' adoration before the Blessed Sacrament. Bishop Flavin invited the Sister Servants of the Holy Spirit of Perpetual Adoration to the Lincoln Diocese in 1973. They were the first Community of cloistered contemplative nuns to take up residence in Lincoln. Bishop Flavin established the King's Men, a Pink Sisters Auxiliary of women, and the Ladies of the Eucharist, which are all associated with the Sisters. The Community continues its prayerful presence in Lincoln.
Taken from The History of The Diocese of Lincoln 1987-2002 - Vol. II
Pink Sisters in the Register:
Vocation story: Sr. Mary Agnelis SSpSAPAn invitation to become an auxiliary memberLaypersons Invited to Join the Pink Sisters ApostolatePictures: Youth visit the Pink Sisters: 2014, 2015, 2016
Site by Solutio